Quay gantry crane is designed to handle a variety of cargo and container at dockside and port. The quayside gantry crane can effectively enhance your work efficiency of port trade. In terms of the crane running mechanism, this dockside gantry crane can be divided into rail mounted and rubber tyred type.
Different Types of Quay Gantry Crane for Sale
We provide an array of quay gantry cranes to suit varied needs of customers, and we can help you design the most suitable type according to your specific requirements.
- Rail mounted gantry crane
Rail mounted quay gantry crane is an excellent option for loading, unloading and transferring large containers from container ships as well as handling the stack of containers. As the name suggests, it runs by means of rails. This quayside crane has effectively accelerated the operations of dock and minimized the time.
Rail mounted gantry crane for quayside parameters:
- Load capacity: 30-50t
- Span: 18-35m
- Lifting height: 12.3-21m
- Lifting speed: 9.2-12.5m/min
- Trolley running speed: 45-56m/min
- Crane running speed: 42-50m/min
- Work duty: A6-A8
- Rubber tyred gantry crane
Rubber tyred gantry crane allows for a flexible movement at container terminals by way of running on rubber tires. It can travel stably and smoothly to lift and move containers, making it highly demanded in port and dock. The rubber tired quay cranes produced by our company can adapt to different conditions of quays and docks. Besides, it can be custom designed to meet the individual needs of clients.
Quayside rubber tyred gantry crane parameters:
- Lifting Capacity: 30t~50t
- Span Length: 22~28m
- Lifting Speed: 12~46m/min
- Crane Speed: 45-90m/min
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~40℃
- Provide Custom Option
Features of Quay Gantry Crane
- By adopting the latest technology and industrial design concept, such as anti-swaying system, our industrial gantry crane equipment is of excellent performance.
- The cabin room has delicate appearance and reasonable layout, and it also provides unobscured view.
- The stable movement can greatly reduce the momentary impact of start, acceleration and deceleration, which can effectively improve the work life of the crane and increase the reliability at the same time.
- Sound safety system and reliable safety protection components provide a comprehensive protection in the lifting operations so as to minimize the accidents or other losses.
- The advanced manufacturing process and strict testing system are adopted to ensure the equipment is of superior quality.
How to Choose The Right Gantry Crane for Your Needs?
A right gantry lifting system can significantly improve efficiency and safety of your operations. Therefore, it is necessary for you to make a thorough consideration in the quay gantry crane selection process.
When choosing a gantry crane, you need to consider a few things, including load weight, type of load, span, lifting height, working environment, ease of use, lifting frequency, etc.
If you are not sure which type of gantry crane is right for you, feel free to contact us. We will help you select the right crane system for your needs.
Guidance on Quay Gantry Crane Safe Operation
A great number of gantry crane accidents result from human errors, so a proper operation will not only reduce machine downtime, but ensure the safety of operators. Here are some tips on the safe use of gantry crane equipment.
- The crane operator should check some critical parts each shift, such as brake, hook, wire rope and safety devices to make sure they are in excellent working conditions.
- The crane operator should strictly follow operation rules and regulations and avoid the misuse of the crane.
- When operating the electric gantry crane, the operator should check the environmental condition to make sure there are no obstacles or any hazard affecting the operation of the equipment.
- A periodical inspection and maintenance should be done in order to increase the service life of the crane as well as ensure a safe use.
- Other safety considerations include but are not limited to: do not overload; do not stand under a load; do not use the wire rope as a sling, and do not make a rapid lifting movement.
Aicrane Quay Gantry Crane Service
With years of designing and manufacturing experience, we are one of reputable quay gantry crane manufacturers and supplier in China. In addition to gantry crane, we supply other types of lifting equipment, such as overhead bridge crane, jib crane, hoists, construction winch and marine winch, and our products have been exported to many countries and regions. By virtue of exceptional advantages, we become leading in the material handling industry.
Research and Development. We have focused on the crane R&D for many years and established a R&D center. We are committed to optimizing the crane in design and structure so as to bring about optimum performance.
Manufacturing. We adopt advanced manufacturing process and quality components to make sure each product is with first-class quality.
Service. We offer a full service to clients ranging from design, manufacturing, delivery to installation and maintenance. In strict accordance with service principle of customers first, we will satisfy the needs of clients to the utmost.
If you are looking for a quay gantry crane, Aicrane gantry crane can be an excellent choice. Contact us now to get a favorable price!